Search This Blog

P2522 The darkness


The darkness is just around the bend,
It's a bomb that can go off.
I stand naked and exposed, 
Calm, chaos can scoff.

My mind is torn, forlorn, 
I live in centuries past. 
Then I travel to the future, 
The present a depressed cast. 

The shadows grow longer, 
They've outgrown my thoughts. 
I can't match the speed of dark, 
My mind is prone to rots.

The night is in the day,
The day is squeezed out.
A miserable mind desperately trying,
A beautiful excuse to rout.

It's then, it's now, or when,
A desolate corner of a blank wall.
The ground was blown off by infinity,
There's nowhere left to fall.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...