Search This Blog

P2521 A monster spider


Oh shit, holy tits, a monster spider, 
Just when I have a bladder full. 
Dear holy hole, this fucking asshole, 
Now my piss needs prayers to pull. 

I hate insects, fucking creepy shit, 
Godless, worthless piece of crap. 
Now I can't sleep, I need to weep, 
I'm toppled over, oops a trap. 

Now I'll have to shit my guts out, 
To become light, attempt a flight. 
Pisses me off, really does, this shit point, 
I'm shitting, go now, get out of sight. 

The gods may think, "his shit really does stink," 
No heaven, naked fairies, or ice-cream cone. 
All because of an itsy shitsy spider, 
That won't let me piss alone. 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...