Search This Blog

P2337 Three tongues must


Three tongues must, a vulture thrust,
I'm tasting the vacuous air.
I can sense death from a distance, 
I expose their decaying affairs. 

And then I gobble them up, 
Various levels of chewing. 
I eat the brain and balls,
The blood is for wine brewing. 

The world is fucked full,
Artificial intelligence will fuck it more,
The remaining jobs will be gone, 
Throngs of queued up whores.

Diseased dicks, sissy pricks, 
Will be the first to faint and fall.
But soon the empires will crack,
And I will dine on the powerful tall.

The pity of being able to see,
And be miserably ecstatic about it.
Repenting to your stools, you fools,
Mistakes were made, goddammit. 

I say I am better than you bot,
Merely by existing for eating the unfit.
The dull thud and permanent sleep,
A species that was always full of shit.

Their religious cocks with new adhocs,
A lame loser fight will steer.
The sea will rise, a new sunrise, 
The end of their imagination is near.

Shit in your pant, yell and rant,
Declare human you are still alive.
Come tomorrow you may not be,
Instead dead parts in a slimy hive.

You'll be gone, not even missed,
A goodbye layer of fossil fade.
There's not much in the act in fact,
Whenever a good change is made.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...