Search This Blog

P2278 I'll eat bread


I'll eat bread, until I'm dead,
I love the taste of wheat.
Rice I like, but after price hike,
It's now only a holiday treat.

My balls droopy and small, the dick's a doll,
I've lost interest in all hairy holes.
What will I do, can't really tell you,
Girls gravitate to superficial assholes. 

No money, no honey, as the saying goes,
I'm as rich as a street dog.
Nothing makes sense, a world of pretense, 
Just scrambling in the hazy-ass fog.

My shit is brown, like my skin,
I don't know why that's the case. 
The self-esteem grain in my fucking brain,
Changes the shit's color to its race.

I'm Indian, brown and dark, ugly and stark,
People don't even look at me.
I stay home, depressed and alone,
Forlorn and forever a wanker you see.

I have no house, rent like a mouse, 
A shanty, decorated with mildew and mould. 
I sweat when it's hot and swear like a whore,
Semen freezes in my balls when it's cold.

The life to live, is only to give,
And I gave everything I had.
Now naked I stand, give my brain and hand,
But get dismissed as mental and mad.

Poor is good, even without food,
I'll eat less and have good thoughts more.
Consumption and greed, turned us into weed,
We as a species are a fucking eyesore. 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...