Search This Blog

P2252 The letter of my life


The letter of my life, full of strife, 
This house has ghosts in it.
I am afraid of shadows, and black crows, 
Sudden sounds make me shit.

After I die, I will try,
To be a good ghost. 
But I'll prank little kids,
Their scared faces on ghost media post.

A whisper shrill, wants to kill,
On a draft of air spread. 
Almost like a face watching me,
That wants to eat my head.

But I write on, my clarity gone,
The words are blurry and spare.
I feel I'm not alone, 
The flickering shadows cast a scare.

What god needs ghosts to do,
I never really understood. 
Of all the things that drives me mad,
Ghosts spoil my mood.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...