Search This Blog

P2090 My tongue is twisted



My tongue is twisted to truth,
Inveterate honesty a really bad deal.
The braid is strong, I can't do wrong, 
Utterly powerless I feel.

The world is full of strife, abject life,
Most people clearly already in hell.
Their songs sung are high strung,
Emotions and people sell very well.

I think these thoughts, my mind rots,
In the dungeons of my dark times.
The memories of my past, the shadow cast,
Is longer than what were the crimes.

I try make believe, I strive and I heave, 
I have nothing more to loose. 
It's the time ahead, need my head,
Otherwise it's unwise to even choose. 

The rainbow is drawn, the colors from it shorn,
There's just a dull gray twilight mist.
There's that feeling in me, I can't breathe free,
I hit the void hard with my fist.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...