Search This Blog

P2089 Undying bones


You shouldn't run from death, bad for health, 
I'll take you anyways always. 
The more you fret, easier it is to set,
Many a myriad ways.

Plus it's not too far, the door ajar,
You'll not even notice you're dead. 
It's the fear in you, that fucks the screws,
Loose in your harried head.

Plus there's no hell, that shit I sell,
Just to fuck with your mind.
The pleasure of not being, remember always,
Is better than the living kind.

So have no fear, if your death is near,
It's just infeasible not to die.
Unless of course you're me, then really,
Undying bones, hostile, humorless and dry.




Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...