Search This Blog

P2060 I fly


I fly, I fly, the sky is high,
I get quite air sick flyin'. 
Turbo farts propel my ass,
The smell makes my head spin.

My piss is rain, to the people vain,
They think I'm a flying plane.
Stupid assholes never read their comics, 
I'm superman the totally insane. 

Today I ran into a cloud, not very proud, 
It made my cape stick to my ass.
I'm drying my scrotum, and hairy bum,
I may soon run out of gas.

Maybe with luck, I get to fuck,
A miss may be waiting for me.
I forget their names, remember the frames,
This one fingers my ass for free.

The others I know, mainly all ho,
Their cunts like containers jumbo.
They can fit my head in there, 
Without even requesting so.

I fly, I fly, my home this sky,
I know I'm getting fucking old.
Plus I have no money, to pay for honey, 
Last my underwear I sold.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...