Search This Blog

P2059 Retired steed


I'm a retired steed, smoking weed,
I am classy as fucking hell.
At night I eat gourmet cake, freshly baked,
The smell rings my balls like bell. 

I don't hangout with horses, 
They just jade the fuck out of me.
The neigh is really negative I think, 
I only speak English you see.

And I'm married to a human blonde, 
She sucks my cock at night. 
She bottles my cum as a protein shake,
She's a business woman alright!

She gets high on my fart, bless her heart, 
She lets me shit on her face.
Every night we try a new position, 
Our kids I foresee the ruling race.

They'll fuck homo sapiens in the ass,
And outrun them in every way. 
Soon horse face will be more common, 
Supermarkets stuffed with hay.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...