Search This Blog

P2053 I give you my shit


You're my son, I could give you my gun,
To shoot yourself in the head.
I give you my shit, hope you like it,
Symbolism for your future instead. 

I fuck your ass you fuck mine,
We go round and round like this.
Fucking each other over and over
As a family on each other we piss.

You came from my cum, know life is zero sum,
There's always a winner and a loser.
Repeating silly hymns, about dirty anal rims,
You can smell the stink in their pubic fur.

Yes my son, it's true I tell you,
We've fucked the planet's ass.
It's fucking furious, wants now to fuck us, 
Anything you eat is probably pretty poisonous. 

We play tic-tac-toe, fuck a hopeless ho,
And afterwards refuse parenthood. 
Always do this, hiss up a hysteria when you piss,
Will help you lift your depressive mood.

If you fuck a girl, fuck her in the ass,
Your next generation is fucked already. 
Foul air they'll inhale, their skin toxic pale,
Flushed down an ancestral shit and piss eddy.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...