Search This Blog

P2052 I start pissing


These are my balls, as soon as nature calls,
I start pissing right on the spot.
I don't care what you think, wink wink,
I trek through acid to reach the g-spot rot.

I say yes and no, throws everyone off the flow,
They can't understand a bit.
Rusty karma fucked you holes, long skinny poles,
I'm sorry you're full of shit.

The gods pierced on anal rods,
Are screaming a lullaby in strings.
The gods shit in each other's mouth, 
What they do is beyond understanding.

Be open-minded about, going balls-out, 
I could make happen tonight. 
Just one broken rib, with a pen nib,
Would help you overcome your fright. 

World's all bullshit I say, duds in a fray,
People fucking with your mind.
Don't be a fool, get used to stale stool,
Figure out the flesh from the rind.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...