Search This Blog

P1998 This way and that,


I piss this way and that, stay fit not fat,
I've got a whole bunch of holes to fuck.
This time in spring, will joys bring, 
Mainly girls who like to suck.

They take money, no free cunny,
What's wrong with this theme?
Old days were gold, they did as told, 
I always ran out of lubricating cream.

Goodness gods, with free anal rods,
Precious and pious the people then,
Distorted nowadays, blaming the gays,
For fucking a cooked hen.

But I eat the hen, even then,
Wasting food isn't ever good, you know. 
But then I think I taste sperm,
And imagine fucking the fellow. 

That's bullshit you say, and you may,
Fiction sounds weird at times, 
But just one weak mango fart, could start,
A spree of wanton holy crimes.

The gods do know, in the heart of every ho,
Is a pristine pool of placid piss.
Too many infections and cholesterol, 
With alcohol may do this.

This bit I digress, it's my age, I confess, 
I've wanted a life with legs.
But time has passed, the wine gassed, 
I'm just sipping the lowly dregs.



Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...