Search This Blog

P1997 My balls are heavy


My balls are heavy, impress a bevy,
Of girls nubile and strong. 
They shake the tree, trying to impress me,
And I always prove them wrong. 

Lo and behold, the ass wind is cold, 
Life slows down to a chilled fart.
People think I'm bad, so true that it's sad,
Truth is sometimes a putrid tart. 

My dreams are thick, unlike my dick,
I jump from branch to branch, 
And yes they say, that I am gay,
I dress my leaves in ranch.

Crazy this tree, I'll show you when free,
My mind is like an infinite land.
It's filled with dreams, lubricating creams, 
Me, Myself and my lover hand.

Hey hey hey, introduce you may,
As the craziest ape there is.
My hobbies include shooting poop,
Always on passing heads I piss.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...