Search This Blog

P1905 Why show all your teeth?

Darling why are you so upset,
Why show all your teeth?
Surely I can fuck if I try,
If I can talk my dick out of its sheath.

You know how tired I feel, 
Work is such a bossy bitch.
And when I come back home, 
You're working up a shrill pitch. 

Calm down and turn around,
I need to take a shit.
Last time you hated the color, 
The smell gave you a fit.

Don't worry our last eggs are good,
Maybe they're taking a little time. 
The grubs are warm inside the shells,
Pretty sure they're just fine.

Bake me a cake or something, 
I could appreciate a wine.
Be good to your man always, 
To get his dick in line. 



Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...