Search This Blog

P1904 I dig my nose


I dig my nose, I think I'm close, 
For gold you never say never. 
I sit on a poplar branch, with a hunch, 
I'm a dude whose awfully clever. 

Today was all mixed results, 
Just gooey snot of some sort. 
The booger did ring my spectrometer, 
"Nothing of value" was its retort.

I'm hard at it, this is my life and shit,
My balls are just shriveled skin.
I'm so old, that only through gold, 
I'll be able to make a livin'.

And so I dig my nose,
I dig hard and every hour. 
The freaking world is failing on me,
And everyone's really sour.

They say "you're too honest", 
That serves no good end.
They say they'll cut my balls,
And stab me like a friend. 

I can't get a job these days,
They say your pubes are all white.
We want an impressionable mind,
To pack in it our shit tight. 

From branch to branch I hop,
No one wants me I see. 
It's all up to the gold in my old boogers, 
Only they can set me free.

 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...