Search This Blog

P1791 Proposal



My dick and balls, scabs and all,
Drops of piss dribbling out.
Marry me miss, and you can have this, 
Or I will cry and pout.

The gods have said, in their heads,
Everything happens without a cause. 
The laws of physics they piss on,
I've bandaged my groin with gauze. 

You pretty miss, will you kiss,
The expectant hairy balls.
I promise you this, from now my piss,
In your mouth will fall.

Not gulp but masticate my sperm, no harm
My plum I promise you that.
Protein sugar and vits, a good lady fits,
Like your mother you won't get fat.

The flowers will bloom, I assume 
It's the season to make love. 
This includes a pole, a sacred hole, 
Which we have my dove. 

The assholes clenched, joy a fruity stench,
How together we take a dump.
The sunset spreading a color of red,
At night we plan the hump.

Concubines at other times,
Oy their honey makes me coy.
They say what you'll never need to say,
Their holes bring extra joy.

The jealous gods go to hell, I tell
No need to kiss their feet.
The fairies have joined the harem,
Just across the street.

You'll fill my head with words, pointy hard,
Won't tell a soul our secrets, I swear. 
The moonlight at night, not bright,
I'll look for you everywhere. 

I'll take a bath once a year, every year,
I'll let you pluck my pubic lice.
Together we'll talk unpleasant things, 
Redirect the invectives at the mice.

Your dowry jams my throat with joy,
I read the classics to chill.
I smile when I smile not,
Find thrills for the time to fill.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...