Search This Blog

P1789 Frothy spit



I shit in his mouth, now must go south, 
The smell makes me vomit frothy spit.
He's going to live, it's with love I leave,
Give my grubs this moist pit.

Eat him from the core, now their pantry whore,
That's the only use it can be put to. 
After I infected this scum, a lullaby I hummed,
He went to sleep without a clue. 

His skin will come off, the bones now soft,
Everything else a putrid fume. 
How I love what I do, fantastic and true, 
Pure entropy I consume. 

Fatty people are best, their fat to my taste, 
Plus they sleep with their mouth agape.
Now he'll rot in peace, my eggs in every crease, 
Off I go, another mouth to rape.

Although now ho, this species must go,
I'll make sure I fuck every ass.
The planet their garbage heap, their blood I must sip,
Otherwise I get bad smelly gas.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...