Search This Blog

P1349 Sweltering


The sweltering heat is fucking my ass
Beads of sweat flit 
I don't know which god to pray 
Or whose throat I want to slit 

The cities are running out of coal
No electricity means sheer torture 
The temperature has reached the forties 
No electricity and no water 

They call it the summer loo
I call it the dissipating breath 
It desiccates what life you have
Bestows an early death 

India is a developing country 
It'll take an infinite time
While the leaders ass rape the system 
What they do will never rhyme

The leaders have dared to dream 
Mystic landfill called India
Where their turds dot the landscape 
Scenic geysers of diarrhea 

No long term plans, no sanity at all
Their assholes red and puckering 
Silly myths and fictions coat 
And underline the shit they fling

Hollow heads with shallow minds
Lap it up and want more
It's difficult to get into the science 
Hindu Muslim debates and gore

Embittered my bruised brain fumes in the heat
Amidst the cacophony of the croaking vain
I dissent the drivel that drives the fools
To their death in a sewer drain

"It's a solution, a self reliant one"
The proud piper sings
"The sewer is connected and cool
Drink the water it brings"

They'll keep at the ritual crimes
And pass the intent around 
If the fools wake up and rebel
A bulldozer flattens them to the ground

Unless you're morally bankrupt 
And until you learn how to snatch and kill
The beads of sweat and despicable life
Are here to stay and will

If I should boil to hell
Sell my flesh for free
For if you don't the gods will
Piss in your darjeeling tea

No I'm serious they will 
They just don't have anything else to do
Perfectly capable of sabotage 
If you don't cook my meat in stew

Yes I've gone mad with sweat 
Perfectly insane as they say
Hopping hypocrite the leaders 
Should be the ones to pay

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...