Search This Blog

P1343 Miss Jolly


Yes my shit's sticky
I use the baby soft premium 
I rub my hole in deep circles 
The paper is soaked in cum

Sometimes I light a fire
Especially when I gorge on beans
The bathroom is small for 
This contortionist of meager means

But at least I fit
Some of my friends don't 
They shit in their beds
And wipe they won't 

I know I'm alright 
In fact I'm quite thin
If you see me turning cartwheels nude
You'll jump out of your skin

Plus I play with the physics
Everything I do is nano deep
My smiles are fake, as my intentions 
With that only gold I reap

A bento box of lust
Coy every coil of the core
Steal hearts to hurt
But not a whore anymore 

By appointment only
I have my own app
Cookies on my website show me
Where you are on a map

I wear fashionable brands 
I plant praise in the sycophants 
I keep an eye on their eyes 
Never button the stretchy pants 

Cynics and critics I eliminate 
I poison their tea 
The twats don't deserve to live
I'm the queen of all I see

I help you unwind and unfuck 
Easy holes for desperate poles by golly
Once a week, any ache or pain
Regulars call me "Miss Jolly"

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...