Search This Blog

P1342 Worm


What's in a worm you ask
It's all pure protein pink
I just pick one from my ass
I always liked the stink 

Ten thousand frightened worms
Makes your stomach full
A few hundred lice with it
With my tongue I spool

Some are crunchy too
But some make you blue
You're out of luck I say
When you get a bloody flu

But I'm howling poor
My mind is a pickled jam
My problems are hard enough 
To distort who I am

But it doesn't really matter 
I'm invisible to the rest
I eat my shit, I drink my piss
I harvest every pest

The crops are going to fail this year 
The ground is hot parched and dry
If I don't have any food
It's my worms I try

You can't blame me, can you?
For being uncouth and raw?
At least no one's coming for your worms
The very last desperate straw 

The world is fucked 
I see the writing on the wall
Nothing the big stupids can do
To stall the great big fall

Nobody ever cared about me
Now I cheer for their blood
Selfish world and the assholes in it
Fucks floating in the flood

I don't make any sense you say
Is that what you think?
I'm sorry I boiled your turd
It'll be all over in a blink

Yes that's right, you and your "all"
You'll expiate well for your crime 
Although your head is in the sand
You're heading for a terrible time 

From every pore of rotting skin
From every hole you had
Your insides will be a pool of mess
It will be very bad

The worms are going to take over 
Every nook and cranny you can see
Your corpse will be bloated full of
Pink worms full of glee




Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...