Search This Blog

P1333 Blurry


I know you don't like blurry 
My defects I can't confess 
To appear pleasant when I'm a rot
Perhaps a happy face

If you really look, you can easily tell
The hollow hopeless harried sunken eyes
The contortionist skin, garish makeup 
The morbid systematic lies

Looking out of the painting 
But nowhere to look forward to
The people with unfocused glazed eyes
Just an average mirage like you

The feet is clay the ground is sand
The lights are dim, dark is the night
False whispers, fantastic praise 
Start disappearing from my sight

My loneliness an expanding burden 
I can feel it swell deep somewhere 
Horrible hopeless moments accumulate 
A frozen life of silent monotonous despair 

Am I really alive inside this frame
How real is the outside reality
An insect scurrying across the frame
A meaningless tirade over a cup of tea


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...