Search This Blog

P1332 Man scorpion


A man scorpion 
Right now I have limited might
Missing the poison sting
Don't glow in UV light 

But I'm working on it
Soon I will make it so
A naked creepy crawly that bends
You wonder where I'll next go

I already have the animal sense
I can literally smell a rat
Before you think your thoughts 
I move and kill the cat

The people that say I'm mad
Will be the first to taste trouble 
In a day's time with sped up gears
I can be size a thousand double 

Imagine, Imagine no where to hide
I'll soon be towering above the cloud
Once I tweak this formula a little 
I'll succeed and be very proud

And I'll be shamelessly loud
In strident voice declare success 
That I'm not a cornered imbecile 
In fact a genius I confess

Now back to getting back at the world 
Revenge will be sweet
Once I understand the 4D tensor field 
The universe is under my feet


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...