Search This Blog

P1317 Kid



I'm a kid trapped in an elder head
Full of worms a cloistered shell
I want out but the exits are shut
I'll rot to a death as well 

He's quite a harmless fellow 
But people don't like the old 
The poor man was robbed by his kin
They took all they could hold 

He's now a destitute and scab
Nowhere to really go
A broken mind in a broken room
Lit when his reveries glow

The shattered memory of his past
The food that feeds these worms 
Pieces of torn writing and doodles 
Are spinning his missing yarn

There's no use of his gathered skills 
Honesty is not in vogue 
Wisdom gets no respect at all
A world stifled by shameless rogues

He's now old and suffocated 
A canceled man nobody wants
All he can do is stay out of sight 
Hold his breath, the painful grunts 

His grubby skin is rough and hard
The eyes are tired of tears 
His mind lives in his past
Imprisoned in paranoid fears

I want out, want another life 
The old man won't survive his thought
They are dark they are stark
But that's really all he's got

His breathing is difficult now
He wishes for a kindred kin
But the cruel world wants him dead
It's a horrible, foul and dirty sin

When he's dead, goodness dies
I'll die, and I'm humanity's friend
I'm the child of innocent thoughts 
Without me the world would end

All the vain and pretend people 
Will become clumps of dust again
Their souls will burn in abject hell
In embers of regret and pain

Their selfish hearts their narrow minds
The collective illusions dissolve in rain
As dirt they'll lose their weight 
And scatter in the winds again 






Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...