Search This Blog

P1301 Constipation



I'm a little constipated 
The shit is fully formed 
Big boned hard logs
Mind deformed 

I can't squeeze hard
My sphincter feels weak 
I just meditate and pray 
Want god to come and tweak 

Wouldn't it be lovely 
If god used his index digit
Wiggle it in my asshole 
Drag out the offending shit 

Anyways if wishes were horses 
My shizzy would fly
This isn't the case at all
As introverted as they are shy

Impatiently I sit
Stretched anus, turd halfway out
Like a mockery of my birth
"Holy fuck" I shout

When especially in the mango season 
The shit is sticky and it clings
I scream unparliamentary verbs
And go hopping mad with springs

"Plop" is the sound I want to hear 
I'll be nice and kind to life 
I promise every god a good deed 
Every turd a wife

But nothing
I sit waiting 
No pressure 
I sing

Ring ring ring...
Plop 
I sing
Hooray 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...