Search This Blog

P1300 Lu



This is Lu my kitty puss
Fond of being photographed with me
Scrambles on however she can
Every snap is she

Lu drinks milk the whole time
I get her cat's fish roll
She laps up every drop and dust
And even washes her own bowl 

I tuck her in at night
I've made a place for her to sit
She sleeps only few hours in the cattery 
She's so fast she flits 

She likes shrimps a lot
And you can tell that she does
She can smell one a mile away
Lu is my darling kitty puss

A fluffy sponge made of spring 
Lu likes to play with her juju friend
Often I find her stalking her own shadow 
Chasing her tail to no end

She speaks meow fluently now 
Every answer is a confident same 
Her purring is warm and pleasant 
Her face is on every frame

She's going to grow up to a cat
I can almost feel I'm with a star sometimes 
I think she's destined to a glamorous life
I can see those splendid times



Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...