Search This Blog

P1287 There's no water


Now what I do?
There's no water in this well
I walked ten miles in a saree 
You please go to hell

Hundred villages one  tubewell
Raped twice everyday 
Just to fetch water 
What can I say

India doesn't live in villages
She lives en route to a well
Loses her dignity twice per trip 
Nothing sir, more to tell

Shame shame dirty shame
Hope you die thirsty too
Nothing will please me more
You catch poison flu

Oh yes, arsenic in the water 
May your child be born a cripple
My two kids have cancer 
Today's putana's nipple

Yes this aquifer being drained 
An illegal bottling plant
The bottles stamped pure
I could go on a rant

But I won't 
Why should I
Please figure it out 
And 

DIE

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...