Search This Blog

P1277 Ugly


I'm not good looking 
But I have teeth sharp like knife 
Footpath of the greener grass
Is where I live my unsatisfying life

But I have dreams 
Oh yes very lofty ones too
One where they don't cut your nose
Or eat you in a stew 

I want not to be a vampire 
An usual fanfare of the time
I did like the taste of my own blood 
But that wasn't a real crime 

Feckless friends are numerous 
Selfish statistically significant 
They say I'm manic when I panic
I can't breathe when I pant

I like clouds and rainbows 
I like the colors in the science 
It's hard to tell fantasy from fiction 
If your prism's not aligned 

I feel I'm a little dead
The way people behave around me
As if I'm not even here
As if they don't see 

I have many eyes
Each sees a different side of things
The world around us you see
Is what your senses bring 

Where was I
Oh the ugliness 
I'm sorry I exist

I'll die at the first convenience 
Don't you worry about it

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...