Search This Blog

P1276 Love's like a glove

My love's like a glove 
Except when it's really not
I've tried flavors of greeting cards
Soups with okra snot

Of course attacks are planned 
Snakes eat the trout
But when cornered I turn
Retreat into a rout

Relationships are like ovens
You can overcook your sperm
I'd like to stay away from quarrels 
Hideous and devious germs

The sunsets are less saturated 
Than artificially colored whiskey 
Scum has cum in it
I go berserk in a jiffy

Look at it this way
Lifestyle is always a horrible bitch 
You can't say which way is up
Without getting a stitch 

I'm sorry that I'm not sorry 
For everything I've not begun 
There are more insinuating 
Than can be reasonably done

But I'm not innocent 
I know my shit smears the wall
I'd like to take back things I've said
Except, it's too late to call

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...