Search This Blog

P1259 Rage


I don't give a flying fuck
Don't you fucking see
My ass a grenade fucked in it
My heart on a fucking tree

I'm so fucking mad
That I could eat my fucking balls
By pulling the fucking pin
Bloody the nature fucking calls

Oy I'm red with fucking rage 
I could fuck an elephant now
Fuck the fucking word
I don't fucking know how

Fuck this shit
Fuckity fuck fuck
If it doesn't fucking rhyme 
You're out of fucking luck

You're all fucking assholes 
You know that fucking well
Fuck your mouth if I get a chance 
All to fucking hell

Because I fucking say so
Fuckity fuck fuck FUCKING hell
Don't you see my red fucking face
Fucking farted, get a good smell 

Die die fucking die
Ungrateful fucking not-so-few
You've ruined my fucking life
Now I'm so going to fuck you


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...