Search This Blog

P1258 Conspiratorial whisper


It's a conspiracy against you
But nothing fishy going on
Your food had poison in it
You'll be dead before long

Might want to take a dump
You could try to throw up too
A flavored sticky carcinogen
I use it with a glue 

It's radioactive,  pain is only fleeting 
You could start writing the will
You may very well be gone
Before you can think you're ill

Please don't say please 
You're destined to die
It's written in your horoscope 
No point in the cry

I'll take all your money 
Your wife will be mine too
A stiff becoming a spook
Nothing you can do

Do you feel weak?
Does the senses depart the skin?
Is your eyesight blurry?
Do you feel the poisoned pin?

Death is inevitable, so worry not 
Celebrate the dramatic end 
You can count on me you know 
I'm your best friend


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...