Search This Blog

P1218 Thoughts


Generations of thoughts 
Concentric and recursive 
Moulting bizarre intermediates
Evil and subversive

There are pebbles 
At the bottom of the brook
What is a thought if not
A caricature of a spook

Bubble up from depth unknown 
Various hidden vents
The volcanoes underneath 
Stench of sulphur scents 

I don't have a mind of my own 
It's rented out to many
Some have  stories I don't know 
A few quite uncanny 

It's a pit of mirage 
Where free will is faked
Mostly just random things 
That genes have carefully baked

Rusted hinges creaking sounds 
Echo in the strangeness 
What memories I do have
Are in a distorted mess

If there are any clues
And if this were a game of chess
It's being blind in a well-lit room
Pointless to confess

We travel long in a life
That we know nothing about 
Meandering morphing directions 
Causality can be counted out

We'll have to engineer 
Our transhuman kin
As far as "for sure" goes
It's not in the human skin



Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...