Search This Blog

P1217 Sky


The sky is now this rotten color,
Like some puke and shit stew!
Will the air not be clean again?
Will it now never be blue?

It was inevitable!
It was all going south 
Sky like an open sewer,
Pissing in your own mouth 

We fucked the planet up
Right up its ass too
Now we wish it were clean
When it's just another loo

Leaders are stinking liars 
No god or such a thing as soul
We have to live like sewer rats
In the haze of gas and coal

Let the devils fuck us now
We shit on the bed we sleep
We clean it from our asshole
Then get caked in it, filthy deep

How stupid stupid stupid 
Can't you smell the putrid fart
We'll be suffocating tonight 
Dying slowly, isn't as smart 

Generations will look different 
They'll resemble turds
Lazy bastards with open mouths
A tongue without sound or words

The earth now just a hole with poop
Poop poop and more poop
If I had a better thought 
I've lost it in this group 

The shit charade is unwholesome 
I mean what the fuck
All this makes me constipated 
It's my shit that's stuck 


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...