Search This Blog

P1205 Identical


We are identical twins 
With mutual hate
Murdering the other 
Is our destined fate

We have good genes
Very sharp teeth 
Our hair has strong roots
Nerves, fat myelin sheath 

Our conversations are debates
We rarely see eye to eye
It's silly, people expect calm
When there's storm in the sky

The competition is fierce 
Want to eliminate the other
I want to enjoy resources 
Not with a brother 

The monotonous rival 
It's irritating to be so same
I want that mirror copy dead
Otherwise life is entirely lame

So we're pulling hair
And boxing the other's ear red
Only one will live on
The other will be dead

Sometimes we make love
It's just in the nature of the thing
A manifest of pure hate 
But damn good masturbating

Yes think what you will 
You can't get more dumb 
With your head buried in mud
Asshole wrapped around the thumb

Phenotypically identical almost 
In god we don't believe
A doddering made-up blabber
As far as we conceive 

We have other radical thoughts 
Not easy to articulate 
The world outside is so twisted 
It's hard to remain straight 

Sometimes I think 
The doppelganger isn't here
My mind is making him up
Insecurities and morbid fear

Maybe a distraction 
Of a feudal part
Keeps it occupied
Maybe a mental fart


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...