Search This Blog

P1204 What you say



What you say
No god
You want to die now mister 
How very odd

Forcing to send you 
Snot of a whore
Where no asshole 
Has gone before

Religious people like me
Not used to unbelief
Please bow to our master 
Almighty god, our chief

I will make a rusty knife 
Gape your bleeding skin
I want you to see your heart
As you die of your sin

Die die die
You blasphemous worm
Generations after you
Will weather a bitter storm

By the powers entrusted 
By the all loving heaven 
I'll pour lead in your eyes
To be satisfactorily even

Then let you be bitten
By belligerent ants
Pour salt over the wounds 
Set fire to your pants 

Want all atheists dead
Want disfiguring horrible ends
Pelted with rocks and stones
By well meaning friends 

The world must be rid of reason
We don't want thinking mind
We'll at least make sure 
You're completely blind 

We'll stitch your asshole shut
So that you shit from the face
The thought so lovely I snarl
In god's goodly grace




Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...