Search This Blog

P1072 Parasites


Most people are parasites 
They just dress up as friends 
Hollow evil fucking tubes
Connected at both ends

They'll gladly put you in their mouth 
Proceed to bite the face to eat
Once they swallow the nourishment 
They'll squeeze you out as shit 

Fraudsters, freeloaders and freaks 
Mostly just plain rubbish and rind
There aren't any good humans left
Good folks are hard to find 

Shallow pimps, selfish whores
Heavily stitched up and masked 
In gatherings of such witless idiots 
No sensible question is asked

So be very very wary
The world is pretty foul 
Or else you'll end up like me
A bruised and bitter soul 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...