Search This Blog

P1071 Explosive fart

My brain just exploded
My eyes popped out
The fart was so awesome 
I was just super proud 

The sphincter had just the right bass
The treble shook the ants
Holy cow you should've seen
The love in my lover's pants
Of course I'm just farting 
Skulls don't get love
I'm just the ghost in the mind 
That nobody speaks of

Yes alright I admit 
I know what scares you
One fart in a silent room
And you lose your silly screws

Don't worry relax 
The popped eye's on the table
Badly squished may not work
But I'm still quite able 
 
What is that you say
You're not afraid of farts 
Well then another's coming 
Hold on to your private parts


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...