Search This Blog

P1070 I think


I think I think and I think 
That's all I do and can do
Is think

Often I can't make any sense of it
But I think

And I worry about it
I worry I think too much
That the world is passing by
And I worry some more
I worry there are too many
Too many thoughts to think
That my mind isn't full but it'll be

And that's why I wrote these lines 
And now my thoughts are etched 
Carved in letters and sketches 
Which when read and seen
Will propagate through 
Myriad minds and hopefully 
They'll carry on my thoughts 
When I'm gone
 
Or or or 
No one will bother 
Obscure minds do go unvisited 
I think it's better to leave it to chance 
There's little that I can do
Except accept the circumstance 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...