Search This Blog

P1060 I am a crooked man

I am a crooked man
Stranger than strange 
I don't think in a straight way
Don't think I can change 

My edges are jagged 
But I have a smooth core
I appear rough in slant look
Up close you see more

My thoughts are full of fantasies 
Logic full of holes 
I can rarely stitch reality 
Into a complete whole 

There are times when I wander off
In my mind very far
I can't seem to return to the present 
And struggle to reach my star

There are always strange things around 
Bubbles of another world 
Insects that come visit me
Flowers that unfurl 

I can see the mysterious
In the blatantly plain
I find simple pleasure in staring at
What others think is pain

There's music in silence I hear
Silence in the notes
There's every color in white
Truth in every strokes 

I wish I was not so crooked 
Or the world a little more kind 
I don't fit in the world of men
I live in my own mind

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...