Search This Blog

P1059 Teenage Boy

I'm a teenage boy
Don't like these zits

Like girls very much
Love their pubic pits

I work hours on my hair 
Not much on anything else

Don't have the confidence 
To do everything myself

I've got many foes 
Both in my mind and outside 
Don't like the family much
Rarely on my side

Often I'm just lost in dreams 
Fantastic lazy fantasies of the future 
Where I rescue a female 
Tear her clothes off their suture

I can be evil too
Things that are quite criminal 
I can't tell you all the things I think 
Or what my mind thinks are minimal 

Right now I'm feeling horny
Got a boner too
Can't think anything except that girl
Or what she wants me to do

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...