Search This Blog

M122 To the intelligence inside you


To the intelligence inside you
_____________________________

I am a sorry piece of shit, I surely know it,
No one likes a lecture puking poo.
However I might strike a fancy perhaps,
To the intelligence inside you.

You see we are in shitty times,
It's not strange to become shit too.
Look around you, famine and war,
There's a dick dangling over you. 

Of course shit is the poor man's comfort,
The rich doesn't like comfort of that kind.
They ought to end you think, the leaders 
Yet like turd another plops from behind. 

But it's our ass remember, 
These fucks from the ordinary stock. 
Political systems are concensus farce, 
People sucking each other's cock. 

Dangling dong swagger kong,
Our collective thumbs inside our ass. 
These war mongers fuck our face, 
Pernicious others gaslight the mass. 

Like deadly silent poot, under their boot, 
The commoner fucks like us die. 
When is enough really enough? 
When will we rise up and try?

Miseries have their populous source, 
Religious wells nourished well.
Humans live by dividing silly hats,
In many a sillier variegated fractal cell.

Vicariously poverty is tourism, 
Necrotourism get people's dick hard.
Of course,  consensus, only for clarity 
Charity-"not in my backyard."

And so the tale is tall, my boat might stall,
But I'll keep my limericks limping. 
One day when I'm long gone,
They'll do their own pimping. 

Ask no questions, I'll tell no lies,
But my shit will leave a stain.
I refuse to be a silent bystander, 
Muzzled in ball and chain.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...