Search This Blog

M117 mind fuck


As hindoo I bless, it's bullshit I confess,
With fluorescent paint I am a saint.
Morbid my taste, use shit as toothpaste,
I claim to be a miracle, but I ain't. 

Holy many holes in shit casserole,
Into vague and indistinct fare.
Farewell to logic and science,
Says my lice on pubic hair.

But it's easy with my makeup, 
I scare the bejesus out of grown men. 
Rarely I smile, biligerent my bile, 
Moustachioed grimace popular with women. 

Mythology and ballad or word salads,
Pink a color that doesn't think.
Shit spun well, will always sell,
Women dig real manly stink.

Totally tame some of them, 
Dedicate all their silly-ass time. 
Advantage as a groping sage, 
Young chicks whose meat is prime. 

If Jack and Jill did climb up my hill, 
I'll keep Jill and push Jack into a drain. 
Drinking the temple shit water he dies, 
While Jill and I make love in the rain. 

Penetrative sex doesn't a godman vex, 
It's a perk that comes with the job. 
Plus have my nutrition company, 
Lies on the label for the foolish mob. 

Basically what I throw up, they trust, 
My scams depend on my vomit. 
I have plans to bottle my snot, 
And market my probiotic shit. 

I've got the can do, it's really voodoo, 
That’s both scary and big bucks. 
I love what I am, a religious scam, 
Really easy to cheat the fucks. 


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...