Search This Blog

M115 Married a turd

I studied hard but married a turd,
A religious shoe sole with a clandestine role.
He thinks himself like his hairy god,
Some kind of super holy divine soul.

His intentions like coal, an inveterate asshole,
An anachronistic bone head stone. 
He reads the thousand year old bullshit, 
Drivel on his cheap imitation iPhone.

Overconfident like his religious people,
Prayers are his fucking paradigm. 
Selfish me-me my-my, all about his I, 
Dunning and Kruger farts all the time. 

Selfish as hell, nothing rings a bell, 
His greed as defined by his breed. 
He swears invectives to minority and poor, 
Every night filled with his awful seed.

Day in and day out the same shit,
He detests my rational logical flow. 
He's obsessed like a lunatic,
A fanatic die hard farting fatso.

I pretend I'm very religious too, 
A con to survive this horrible fate. 
All this fiction is harmful to humans, 
All religions are, adult santa-claus fixate. 

I fell in love when a nurse with a glove, 
I repaired his liver and spleen. 
I was foolish and young, he was hung, 
I fell for his lies, he loved my cooked bean. 

Now I only cook, beans for this spook,
Nothing makes any sense to me.
Just his sex slave when he wants,
He wed only to fuck for free. 

This world filled to the brim with people like him,
Secretly I want these fucks to die. 
The whole society if without will evolve, 
Hope whispering a lonely sigh.  


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...