Search This Blog

M88 Rice Puller


Bengali goon a wish-tycoon,
I run a rice puller scam.
A coin with a face of god,
Pulls rice, yes ma'am.

Of course between you and I,
Masquerading magnet, magnetic dust.
A string to pull, but an eager fool,
Stupid enough to win trust.

Both seller and buyer are fake,
Unpleasant arrangement of teeth. 
I say it's iridium radioactive, 
NASA buys from us beneath.

Usually a hopeless fool,
A wealthy man gullible is gold.
I hatch the plan, like a business man,
I spin fibs until the fool is sold.

Then I ask for the money,
For transport or layer packing.
I make it sound like rocket science,
I pretend it's a killing. 

The hopeless now hapless,
Finds out but always too late.
There are a million fools more,
The nexus of our colluding hive great.

Mainly bengal and the south,
Where Dunning and Kruger reign. 
It's easy to hatch these plans,
I tell them you can't complain.

I tell them it needs to be hush,
The police else force a confess. 
The government hoards the coins, 
It's what led to Indian moon success.

Lies I poot, fresh gas from my ass,
The desperate will do anything.
Gullible's travail a counterfeit coin,
While I a rice-puller king 👑.

This is a scam that's been around for a while, and it's based on a hoax that claims that certain metals have the ability to attract and "pull" grains of rice. The scammer will offer to sell the victim a piece of this "rice-pulling" metal, usually at a very high price. The scammer will demonstrate the metal's supposed properties by showing the victim how it attracts and "pulls" rice grains.

It's thought to have originated in the early 1900s in South India, when scammers would claim to have special metal alloys that were used in Indian temples created by lightning. Over time, the scam evolved and became more sophisticated, with scammers using the promise of wealth and prosperity to lure victims.

In the rice puller scam, both the seller and the buyer are fake. The seller is typically a con artist who has created the scam to trick people into giving them money. They'll often use a variety of tactics to make their product seem more legitimate, such as using elaborate backstories or creating fake testimonials. The buyer is also a fake persona, created to make the scam seem more believable. They may claim to have bought the product and seen amazing results, or they may even be a fake testimonial on a website. It's ALL fake, and they have offices or use certain premises to convince. 

This is a confidence fraud, that involves deceiving a victim into trusting the perpetrator, often by gaining their confidence or by exploiting a cognitive bias. Here it is the confirmation bias. This is the tendency to give more weight to information that confirms what you already believe, even if it's not necessarily true. In this case, the victim may be more likely to believe the claims of the scammer because they want to believe that they can get rich quick or are vulnerable to the pseudoscience.

Report to the cops if you're a victim. 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...