Search This Blog

M67 A very religious fellow


A man turd or a head, dead bird, 
Yummy my tummy is a hole. 
In my yap, close the flap, 
Sit, relax, digest the entire rigamarole.

Sinking soul in god's winking asshole,
Often the only saving grace.
Sputters out shit sometimes,
On the eager worshiper's face.

Some carry an armpit of squishy shit, 
After all it's holy god crap. 
Some agape have a mouthful, 
That fills their heathen yap. 

Layers and layers of gold, blindfold,
Yes please don't stop, more.
A ditch like this, full of frothy pity piss,
What to do if mother nature's a whore?

A loony cocoon how soon is noon?
Well how do I know, ask my shrink!
The point me-lord is this, my god's piss,
Can't never ever Ever stink.

A man poot blew dust from foot, 
Grace and glory to the gape. 
A cart full of fart, smart such art, 
The passengers barely escape. 

Loops of hoops god poops,
A turd both goodly and good. 
The world claps in joy, shit with soy,
Becomes the world's staple food.

A stampede for shit, yes, I saw it,
But it was holy so only the chosen died.
This was for shake-your-own shit drink,
And almighty shit fried.


The gangrene green festers, 
Sloppy slippery sulking slipshod. 
Slant in the orbit the slimy rock, 
Orthogonal to trees the god

To puke or not rebuke, that,
Or press for stress you tell.
The garden a beautiful day,
And now I've got a new belle.

A shadow astern, a little tree firn,
Between the meadow and vale.
The night before last week it,
Rained feces from the heavens stale.

"O you great someone" the koan,
Is now known as the first place.
The time seems long, but no,
A godless goddess in a luxury lace.

Yikes with spikes exclaimed the wise,
Flushed red in the intrepid face. 
Tide and pride once astride,
Must complete the penetration process.

Round and around, the only bound,
Are the arrested thoughts I think.
Sterile water and darjeeling tea please,
I try not to shit when I stink.

Day dream, sun set, stomach upset,
Spoiled by flush not working in the dream. 
What nonsense, such minor repairs, 
Can a man not happily scream?

Pious the poop, a pope in the goop, 
Holy cow, now holier than thou. 
Fossil fuel we use that burns us, 
Tomorrow's next idiot somehow. 

Shit with shame, comes with blame, 
Yes siree, I shit my pant yellow.
Color I like, also with incontinence, 
I remain yours, a very religious fellow. 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...