Search This Blog

P2741 Shit on my nose


Shit on my nose, yuk so gross, 
An infidel did this to me. 
He will rot in hell, no hello from god I tell,
I want to drown him in the sea. 

But I sort of like the smell though, 
Can't say I hate the taste. 
Wonder what he ate last night, 
What cheese stuck in this paste. 

Cloud very loud, I'm not proud, 
Need to hide or quickly run. 
So much in my eyes, 
I can't praise the glory of the sun.

Also the sense of direction is fucked, 
Can't say I am in which axis or any. 
Spasmodic pieces in my nostrils, 
My mind vexed by issues so many. 

O holy spirit, if you see fit, 
Throw me a winning card. 
Also I need your help, 
To fuck this imbecile very hard.

Civilization fall to bits, people go to shits,
Entropy is a one way lane. 
But, be that as it may, I am not gay, 
Terrible is faith's constipated pain.

But poor hindu snot, this may is hot, 
On the balcony his ass was spread wide. 
I looked up, said what's up, 
To his diarrheal stew on a gravity ride. 

This is curious men without miss, with penis, 
And a propensity to look at inaugural fair. 
I shall not be a fool, control my drool,
When I see a hairy asshole in the air.

Plus too many of us, too few of them, 
Bound to get shit on our face. 
But before my mood murmurs low, 
Must murder millions to avenge my disgrace. 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...