Search This Blog

P2736 Quite half complete


I'm quite half complete,
I've to rush to get back to be.
Time is short, slime bubbles of sort,
Floating in the morning sea.

Or maybe I'm a Boltzmann sketch,
I drift through space and time.
Every time I complete the sketch,
I solve for another prime.

What day is it, in what coordinates? 
Surely off axis when I run. 
The flying teapot was as nonplussed, 
As I was nonchalant.

Then opened a hole within a goal,
A span of an atom now fanning light years. 
Stretched specious space time, 
Hold on to your rears. 

I know I'm going to just be here, not somewhere, 
And where exactly is where?
Recursion is often hard to break, 
Without a hammer used with care. 

Now that may be an idea, 
I need my box of carpenter tools. 
I'll saw the milky-way in half, 
Andromeda always full of fools. 

The birds in my head chirping songs of the dead, 
Requiem to the mourning I yearn. 
A feeble hope in madness remains, 
Only when memories of self will burn. 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...