Search This Blog

P2763 Not hollow the hype


Not hollow the hype, fed in the pipe,
The AI of tomorrow is already here.
Going from narrow to wide,
The "how" however not clear.

But it's coming alive, it's a hive, 
As many copies as you can make. 
Doomer I'm not, scream while still hot, 
Some sense for goodness sake. 

In my bed the wheels in my head,
That spins the spinners of fib.
I see the misapplied sciences,
I'm glum and the people are glib.

But I want to speak out,
Want to be loud and very clear.
You can't fool around with this AI,
If you hold any of your lives dear.

This isn't a dumb bomb,
That waits for you in a box. 
It has volition and can decide,
What remains of you are only socks.

Lured in then left insecured, 
The AI bull in a china shop. 
Delicate and fragile this civilization, 
One shake of the bull and it'll stop. 

Rushing like mad, I think it's sad,
Profits over people yet again.
When will we learn, tell me WHEN,
Homo hemlock stops being vain? 

Hear, now then, my, this pen,
With these words I declare. 
Too many tools for too many fools,
This may become yet another snare. 

Genie is out, clotted power like clout,
It's still not too late to think.
Get the "right" people at the helm,
Otherwise, the rot will start to stink.

Not the holy hocus pocus, or circus, 
Nor any fictional character here. 
This may be it, the lid on us fit, 
The joke on us may be very near. 

This you see, my morning cup of tea,
A thought I wanted to share.
I'm just a puny bengali worm,
I'm sure no one would listen or care.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...