Search This Blog

P2718 Assholes are ripe


Assholes are ripe nothing to gripe, 
Fruits of the soil I'm in. 
Surrounded by narcissistic freaks, 
Selfish and murderous kith and kin. 

The world full of cheats and hypocrites, 
They've outgrown the size of the decent. 
Civilization is a figure of speech, 
They fuck you after you're spent. 

People horrid and cheap, creepy fucking heap,
Rainbows of shit and piss dancing around. 
Hollow men with shallow souls, 
In their head, sloshing shit to be found. 

Many unpaid and hilarious hours, 
Many strangers wearing friendly masks. 
Just lecherous and larcenous crooks, 
With empty farts in their flasks. 

Oh what a beautiful day, this may, 
May I get fucked bloody full.
Once dead at the post mortem, 
Check for snakes in the stool. 

I plan to meet the devil to say hi, 
Hello to everyone in hell. 
I'm sure I'll be as disgusting as, 
What pleases them I can tell. 

I'll be gang raped by gremlins,
Like goons here in the Indian goop. 
Again at the autopsy table in hell, 
Check for broken fists in the poop.

Finally in heaven I meet god, 
A tale that turns out to be long stale. 
An incestuous cloud I sit on leaks, 
I fall back to my bed, undead and pale. 

Then holy Sunday trolley, it's all a folly, 
I'm such a naive simpleton.
I sniff to smell a friend's farts for fruits, 
Instead I get drawn into more sweet con.

He proceeds to shit in my mouth, 
I proceed to try to die again. 
This time there's no dimensions left to go, 
Exhausted I just complain. 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...