Search This Blog

P2556 Fuck the shrimps


Fuck the shrimps, mindless pimps, 
I will lead a celebate life. 
And to be prude I must be rude, 
Slit the crabs with my knife.

A shoal of constipated fish fucks, 
Swim by, the godless nitwits I hate. 
Some have shit hanging as a string, 
A god forsaken and fucked fate. 

Full of tutelary god I become, no cum,
No licking genitals of any sort. 
Prayers a must many times a day, 
Festive farts shortened to a snort.

I must read books of many writers, 
Knowledge sets my sail. 
Squirting ink now out of question, 
I bottle them for sale.

Can't enjoy shitting so much, 
Must condense that time to a haste. 
I've seen holy men defecate, 
It's creamier than toothpaste.

The worms in my shit, I declare counterfeit, 
And I pray to the power for a new group. 
It may appear, if holy can hear, 
Wiggling worms can be in a dance troupe. 

Once my asshole is deemed holy, 
I can charge for licking it. 
For those with dedicated devotion, 
For a sum, in their mouth I shit.


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...