Search This Blog

P2559 My god is a cunt


My god is a cunt she gives me what I want, 
When pussy is prophet, shit is all set. 
My chore is to manage her whores, 
Paint the world with a hate filled pallette. 

Pubic hairball of public conceit, 
Shit does stink, hoes and pimps. 
Popular are rogues, cloaks and daggers in vogue, 
A digital fiefdom in the glimpse. 

Nothing I can't do empowered, 
Religious bullshit is the reigning key. 
The magic are tricks, mindfuck the heads thick, 
They have eyes, but now, they cannot see. 

In this land of holy, things are wholly,
Moving towards a system of vassals. 
At the top a cunt or dick, 
Below their army of subservient offals. 

Cruelty is power, I use it every hour, 
On the independent, creative, honest and the poor. 
Spines must go, I turn them into jello, 
Forced to trudge through a sludge of mindless manure. 

You hit them on the head, with ideas that are dead, 
Rinse and repeat, yelling all the while. 
Scare them stiff, with curses in your riff, 
Abuse the assholes and smile. 

I just state and assert, followed by obnoxious farts, 
Shit in their open mouth and repeat. 
I eat lots of beans and eggs before the scene, 
Where we feature such a feat. 

Contradict and complain, be the omniscient pain, 
Insert your dick into any open hole. 
Subvert anything good, spray your shit on food, 
Piss wherever there's a pole. 

Wholly holy and with our rationale irrational, 
We mould the gullible like dough. 
Then in the seedy underbelly shit by deceit indoctrination, 
You get your silly average joe. 

All schools closed and holy hoary scriptures enforced, 
Stifle their thought with vapid rote rot.
Only pray, do what we say they may, 
Like dogs, an obedient and subservient lot. 

Such is the state of things, control brings, 
The laity under the rule of claw.
Now I go and shit, I must and that's it, 
On unbelievers and cats my diarrhea raw. 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...